Friday, July 18, 2008

And that's a wrap

Well, it seems I have been forced to wrap things up. Cancellations on Friday and Saturday, along with Sunday remaining vacant has meant that my quest has been prematurely cut short.

So what do I do now? First, I'm going to go home and sleep for about 24 hours. Then I'm going to do my laundry, write the assignment that was due yesterday, talk to my housemates, write my mum a letter, read the rest of 'The Sea, The Sea', have a night out in Manchester, sleep some more...Maybe buy a sewing machine...

Then I guess I will slip back into my regular existence which I quite enjoyed prior to the 1st of July.

There shall be more musing on this blog, so don't go away. I just need some serious duvet time before I do anything. A nice summation of the entire escapade is in order I believe.

No comments: